Parenthood gives a chance to the new parents for innumerable options to cradle one’s baby with. The task of raising a baby is never easy but with the right choice, you can not only save your baby from life-threatening toxins but also preserve a prosperous and happier future for them. With many advancements made in the field of baby care, one of the most recent ones that have been applauded globally by parents and researchers alike are bamboo diapers.
These bamboo diapers are disposable, hassle-free, rash-free, eco-friendly as well as a big force in minimizing the carbon footprint. Though not much is talked about generic disposable diapers, these diapers have been reported to deliver some horrifying toxic chemicals to the infant’s most sensitive areas without the knowledge of most guardians. Listed below are some of the reasons why bamboo diapers are the ultimate catch for both the parents and their toddlers:
- Infections and itching are among one the most common complaints that parents have with regards to generic diapers. The bamboo diapers are known to absorb a better amount of liquid and other baby dumps more effectively than their cotton counterparts. These bamboo diapers in their absorbency range from around 40% to 70% more than the cotton ones. The higher rate of absorbency keeps the baby drier for a longer period ensuring that there are minimal chances of rashes or the sagging of the diaper or the need to keep changing the diaper within very small intervals of time.
- These disposable diapers are made up of a combination of harmful carcinogens like polymers, plastics, perfumes, dyes, chlorine, dioxins, and a plethora of other harmful synthetic intrusions. These toxins together reportedly not only might irritate the delicate skin of babies and make them cranky and uncomfortable but in the long run, can also be the cause of some fatal medical ailments like cancer and so on.
- Organic bamboo diapers on the other hand as compared to the generic diapers available are fully made of pure natural plant fibres. Made from organic bamboo pulp, they provide a cushiony softness to your baby’s bottoms, knickers and thighs while keeping them dry and rash-free.
- The night and day cycle requires a different type of maintenance of the liquid and other wastes that the baby excretes out. The perfect diaper must be chosen with regards to the time of the day. The difference between night-time and day-time diapers depends primarily on absorbency. During the daytime, disposable baby diapers can be less absorbent as compared to night ones. To help yourself and your toddler to steal some extra hours of sleep, nighttime diapers are designed much bulkier and more absorbent. Also, though huge amounts of baby fluids are absorbed during the night, they ensure that the baby stays dry, keeping away unwanted and painful rashes.
- A revolutionary differentiator when it comes to the use of organic bamboo diapers as compared to generic disposable diapers is the impact they hold upon the environment. Their respective relationships with the environment are also to be analyzed. The bamboo diapers are known to be end-to-end biodegradable and they decompose under the action of microorganisms in the air, water or soil within just 72 days from the disposal. They help decrease the carbon footprint massively and are known to have the power to protect a lot of the unnecessary exploitation of the environment.
- The synthetic diapers on the other hand cause absolute havoc to the ecosystem and lie in landfills for over 500 years before they finally begin to decompose. With all these tiny actions you can effortlessly ensure that you are doing your bit in choosing a more sustainable lifestyle and in making the world a better place for your loved one.
What happens if you decide not to pay the NEW JERSEY SURCHARGE?
Though it’s advisable that you never do that, here is everything you should know as to what could go wrong, provided that you skip the Njsurcharge.
- The moment you decide to skip paying your Njsurcharge through NJSurcharge Payment Portal, you shall have your license suspended. You will be handed over a suspension order immediately. If even then you decide to continue to drive with the canceled license then you shall have to pay additional surcharges. This is to be kept in mind that, the additional charges shall end up being costly.
- If the amount remains unpaid or unattended even after receiving the suspension order, then there shall be an intervention by the Department of Motor Vehicles who shall reach out to the superior courts and shall file out an order called the ‘Certificate of Debt.’. this certificate is known by the name of ‘Judgment.’
- Once the case is filed and the department gets hold of the judgment, the state involves authorities to collect the amount owned even without your consent. This judgment gives an immense amount of power to the state in terms of recovering their fine. The judgment prevents you from transferring or even selling away your personal property. This is done so that the state can use them to recover their dues.
- This turns uglier as the state will now have the right to opt for wage garnishment when you’re an employer under the state. You shall be asked to withhold either a part of your entire wage that you are meant to receive for your work or transfer the same to the state, as you will.
- The state doesn’t just recover the fine that was initially placed upon you. The state alongside the due amount also recovers the recovery cost and the interest that was applied to the due amount. This right is given to the state as soon as the Judgment or the Certificate of Debt is granted to them.
- Finally, after the state is done taking away its share of debt that was initially meant to be paid by the law, all of these shall be reported to the credit bureaus. It shall be well documented and that will eventually impact your overall credit rating. In the end, the whole ordeal is a big blow to your credit trustworthiness.
What happens if you move out of New Jersey?
Though there have been many sides to this debate, this formula isn’t going to help you either! You may decide to smartly and swiftly move out of New Jersey and settle somewhere else. But then, as they say, it still would not be a great move. The next logical thing you would want to do after moving out of New Jersey is to surrender your New Jersey driving license and in exchange get a driving license for the new state of residence. But the tragic tale doesn’t end here. The failure to pay NJ Surcharge will mean that your license will be suspended. And not just that, but also this will be reported to the National Driver Registry.
Once the records are on the National Driver Registry, the cycle shall be continued and the same shall be reviewed in your new state before granting you a driving license. The moment it’s brought to the state’s notice that your license was suspended in the state of New Jersey for not being able to pay the surcharge, you will under no circumstances receive the driving license.
The Hindu scriptures have always termed marriage as a holy bond between two individuals who are bent on being each other’s for a lifetime and beyond. Kundali Milan or horoscope matching plays a crucial role in determining the long-lasting relationship that a bride and to be groom shall share in their marital life. Marriage is one of the most invaluable junctures in one’s existence. Everyone wants to opt for a comfortable spouse so that the marriage is a smooth sailing one full of understanding. Marriage followed by the family is where a person goes in search of his happiness. The kundali Milan not only plays a crucial role in determining compatibility but also nullifies the effect of any dosh via various remedies to help people move towards a life without complications.
Finding the right partner :
Since the onset of Vedic astrology, the ritual of Kundli Milan has played a major role in all Hindu marriages and is very eminent. The sacred bond of marriage needs to testify against a lot of hardships. Matching the kundali and verifying the compatibility between two individuals gives some sort of relief and assurance that no matter how big the storm is, the marriage shall always stand the test of time and other hardships. There are various names for Kundli Milan such as Guna Milan, horoscopes matching, and so on. Other variants are checked alongside Kundli Milan during marriage like the manglik dosha and strength of navamsa chart.
Kundali Milan or Guna Milan :
In India, under the Hindu culture, Janam kundali also called the natal or birth chart is considered for the process of Kundli Milan. The kundalini or Guna Milan is based on the position of the moon in the natal charts of both the bride and groom. There is a common process of Kundli Milan known as ‘Asthkoot Milan’ which signifies the eight aspects of Guna, which are stated as follows:
- Varna/varan/jaati: This is depictive of the egoistic characteristics of both the male and female who are supposed to get entangled in the sacred ceremony of marriage. It also showcases spiritual compatibility. They are categorized into four categories namely Brahmins, Kshatriya, Vaishya, Shudra.
- Vasya/Vashya: it showcases the mutual wellbeing in marriages. It also calculates and determines the potential power equation among the potential couple. A person is characterized into 5 groups which are further classified into 5 types, namely Manav/Nara, Vanchar, Chatushpad, Jalchar, Keeta/Keet.
- Tara/Dina: It’s based on birth stars. In total there are 27 birth stars(nakshatras).
- Yoni: It measures the sexual compatibility, intimacy, and mutual love between a couple. Yoni Koot is classified via 14 animals.
- Graha Maitri/Rasyadipati: It is a portrayal of mental compatibility, admiration, and natural partnership between couples.
- Gana: It is related to the behavior and temperament of individuals who are meant to be in a marriage.
- Rashi or Bhakoot: It is related to the love and emotional compatibility of two partners.
- Nadi: It is related to health and genes and well being.